Corbett National Park
Tours to Corbett is an ideal way to spend your holidays in the middle of thick forests and in vicinity of the wildlife. The thrill and excitement of spotting the rare species of the wild animals is an added bonus besides the clean and fresh air and a break from the fast city life.
Jim Corbett National Park is 115 km away from Nainital in Uttaranchal. Spread over a sprawling area of 131.54 sq km, the tiger reserve is positioned at the foothills of the Himalayas in the upper Terai region. Come on tours of the Corbett Tiger Reserve, the first tiger reserve in India.
The park was established in 1936 as Hailey National Park and changed to its present name in 1957. Major Jim Corbett, hunter and photographer has spent a large part of his life in this area and has a major contribution in setting up of the Tiger Reserve. The Corbett National Park was the first park to be designated as the Project Tiger Reserve in 1973.
On tours to Corbett you might get a chance to see animal species like the Tigers; Elephants; Gharial (a long snouted fish-eating Crocodile); Maggar (a large marsh crocodile); Jackal; Wild Boar; Deer-Chital, Hog Deer and Sambar and Rhesus and common Langur. Avifauna found in the park is Crested Serpent Eagle, Himalayan Grey-Headed Fishing Eagle, Pallas's Fishing Eagle and Pied Kingfisher.
How to Reach
By Air : The nearest airport is the Phoolbagh Airport at Pantnagar. It is 50 km away from Corbett Tiger Reserve.
By Rail : The nearest railway head is at Ramnagar. It is 51 km away from Corbett Tiger Reserve.
By Road: Corbett National Park is well connected by bus service with all the neighboring cities and towns like Dhikala, Nainital, Udham Singh Nagar, Ramnagar, Ranikhet, Delhi and Lucknow.
PATLIDUN SAFARI LODGE
Each cottage has its own PRIVATE POOL, sun beds, open air shower, vintage claw-footed bathtubs and beautiful interiors.
(Valid from 01 Oct'15 to 22 Dec'15 % 02 Jan'16 to 31 Mar'16)
Luxury Cottage Per Night INR 5,000 INR 16,000 INR 18,000 INR 21,000
Premium Luxury Cottage Per Night INR 16,000 INR 17,000 INR 19,000 INR 22,000
Extra Bed Per Night
8-18 Years INR 1,500 INR 2,000 INR 2,500 INR 3,000
18 Years & above INR 2,000 INR 2,750 INR 3,500 INR 4,500
* Welcome Drink on arrival
* Fruit Basket & Cookies on arrival
* Complimentary WI-Fi Access
* Mini Bar with 2 Pints of Beer on complimentary basis, replenished on daily basis.
* 2 Drinks + Cocktail Snacks in the evening with MAP & AP plan only.
In House Activities
• Bird watching at The Lodge • Wildlife movies at the Chakh
• 03 hours Nature walk around the property • Identifying alarm calls - a session with the naturalist
• Visit to the Kumaoni village • Indoor Games like X Box, Carrom Board, Chess, Table Football, Billiards etc.
• Leaf and rock painting
• Bird watching at The Lodge
Mapple Leisure Resort Corbett
Package : 02N/3D Per couple
Room Type Package
Deluxe Room (4) INR 12500
Deluxe Cottage (18) INR 13500/-
Family Cottage (04 adults) (5) INR 25000/-
Extra Adult INR 4200/-
Extra Child INR 3200/-
• Welcome Drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
• Accommodations in well appointed rooms.
• Tea/Coffee makers in room – replenishment once in a day.
• Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast.
• Use of swimming pool.
• Use of indoor games & GYM except pool table.
• 20% discount on food & Beverages.
• Children below 06 years complimentary in the room on meal plan without extra bed.
Validity : 01st April’15 to 31st March’16 (Except New Year and X - Mas)